P67 Missions = Psalm 67
(1) May God be gracious to us and bless us and make His face to shine upon us, Selah
(2) that your way may be known on earth, your saving power among all nations.
(3) Let the peoples praise you, O God;…
(7) God shall bless us; let all the ends of the earth fear him!
God saves His people, and then He blesses His people so that His people will take His message to all peoples. The result being that people of every people group come to know the Lord and praise His name. God blesses us that we might be a blessing to those who are without Christ.
Here at P67 Missions we are putting all those components together in one place. We invite believers (v1) to join us in strengthening, resourcing, and encouraging gospel ministries in strategic locations so that the gospel may go forward to all nations (v2). As we equip local, indigenous, gospel ministries through our blessings, they in turn are enabled to be a blessing to those who are unreached by sharing the gospel.
Our threefold strategy focuses on these activities:
Strengthening ministry partners:
- We establish ministry partnerships with gospel ministries in difficult places so that they know they are not alone.
- We seek to alleviate hardships and help our brothers and sisters with their daily needs so that they can focus on their spiritual needs and the spiritual needs of those around them.
Resourcing ministry partners:
- We seek to offer sound resources and provide on site teaching and training to assist our ministry partners in reaching their communities for Christ.
- We seek out ways to help our ministry partners become self-sufficient and self-sustaining so that they are enabled to provide for their needs.
Encouraging ministry partners:
- We plan visits with our ministry partners to refresh and encourage them in the faith and for their mission field.
- We become prayer partners and intercessors with our ministry partners for the advancement of the gospel.
How you can join us at P67 Missions:
- Sign up to receive our emails which include specific prayer requests for our ministry partners.
- Join us on one of our trips to encourage and resource our ministry partners.
- Become a sponsor for one of the following gospel ministries:
Sponsor Orphans in South Asia
Your gift of $35/month enables our ministry partner in South Asia to provide care for orphans. These orphans are not only given a home but also receive healthcare, education, and most importantly, the gospel. 97% of these orphans enter Bible College and go on to plant gospel ministries in unreached villages.
Sponsor Bible Students in South East Asia
Your gift of $45/month enables our ministry partner in South East Asia to house and train students for gospel ministry. When these students graduate, they are sent to unreached towns and villages.
Sponsor Pastors in Africa
Your gift of $55/month enables our ministry partner in Africa to provide for and resource pastors in three African countries. By receiving your sponsorship, these pastors are enabled to pursue ministry in their congregations and communities as well as training future leaders.
Donations to Wil Owens Ministries
Your gift of any amount enables us to plan projects for our ministry partners, increase sponsorships for our partners, enhance our ministry capabilities, and disciple believers worldwide through our writing and teaching resources and opportunities.