Welcome From Wil Owens
Thank you for visiting our site. Our ministry of discipleship and missions is grounded in two core realities; Scripture and relationships. Since we believe God's Word is sufficient for all matters pertaining to life and eternal salvation, our goal is to provide excellent, sound biblical teaching and resources for the growth of believers, the spread of the gospel, and the glory of God. Regarding lifelong relationships, our ministry is strengthened by committed, God-honoring, friendships. From those who serve on our boards to those we partner with around the world, these Christian brothers have been an instrumental part of my walk with the Lord. P67 is an exciting opportunity to reach the unreached by resourcing, supporting, and strengthening indigenous gospel ministries. We accomplish this through sponsorships, training, materials, and strategic visits. We invite you to sponsor one of our partner ministries and join us in supporting gospel ministries to spread the gospel message!
Our Board of Directors
Our Advisory Board
Josh was born and raised in upstate South Carolina. God used Christian parents and grandparents as well as a faithful home church (Union Baptist Church in Laurens) to bring him to salvation at the age of 9. Since December 2011, he has served as Pastor of Holly Ridge Baptist Church in Simpsonville, SC where he and his wife, Dianna, are blessed to be raising their 5 children.
Our Statement Of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Triune God is the Creator and Sustainer of all life, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, having exhaustive knowledge and sovereign reign over all aspects of His creation past, present, and future.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the eternal Lord and Savior who was born of the Virgin Mary, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and lives among us as fully God and fully man, yet without sin. He alone is the way to eternal life for He alone has provided salvation for all who will believe in Him.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit to be presently at work in the world to convict of sin, illuminate minds to the truth of the Word of God, draw unbelievers to saving faith in Christ, and to indwell, seal, empower, and comfort believers for service at the moment of faith.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, male and female, and is born in a state of separation from God due to our sinful nature inherited from Adam. Man, if left to his own will and devices, will only rebel against God, and is in need of redemption found only in the saving person and work of Jesus Christ, the second Adam.
- We believe salvation is initiated by the grace of God through the Holy Spirit, producing a new heart which results in repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. This salvation is attested as true through an ongoing life of sanctification as the believer follows the Lord in life and conduct. All who are genuinely born again will be eternally saved.
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, holy Scripture, God’s revelation to man. It is the complete, inerrant, and infallible Word of God as contained in the original manuscripts. The sixty-six books of Scripture were written by man under the guidance and preservation of the Holy Spirit, ensuring it to be free from error and contradiction. The Bible alone is sufficient to guide all men in matters of life and salvation.
- We believe that the true Church, the Body of Christ, is composed of all those redeemed, and its local manifestation should fulfill the Great Commission, represent Christ to the world, and adhere to all biblical doctrine in matters of spirituality, family life, marriage, social interaction, and church polity.
- We believe in the literal, bodily return of Jesus Christ to consummate His eternal kingdom and to judge the living and the dead. Those who have been redeemed will inherit eternal life and those who are apart from Christ shall face eternal death.